A Moving Company You Can Trust
Start Your Move With Industry Leaders!
Get Your Free Quote Now
TRUST US - WITH ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS.
Venture Van Lines is a team of moving industry professionals that guarantee the easiest and most affordable relocation possible. We take care of all the research and pre-screening processes to ensure your move is risk-free, efficient, and satisfactory.
HERE FOR YOU - WE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT ALL
We are a licensed moving brokerage through the Department of Transportation, which enables us to work with many different moving companies while providing the ability to negotiate competitive prices for your needs. We are a full-service moving company for your local, long distance, commercial, and corporate needs all for an affordable price. We strive to be there for you during your move from start to finish and will assist with disassembling or re-assembling furniture safely. We provide you with boxes, bubble wrap, and even a blanket or pad wrapping for your most fragile items.
Call Us Today For A FREE Quote
Packing is one of the most time-consuming parts of the relocating process. We are prepared to pack, box, load, unpack, unbox, and unload any of your items during relocation. Our movers are trained to handle items of varying sizes and fragility.
- Eliminate what you don’t want or need before you move. If you haven’t used it in over a year and it isnt’ a valuable family heirloom, you probably don’t need it. Donate it to a charity, sell it in a garage sale or get rid of it. There is little sense in paying us to move items which you don’t want and won’t use.
- If you have any questions or concers, please do not hesitate to contact us. Keep a copy of all relevant paperwork (such as the estimate, confirmation, etc.) with you during the entire process of your move in case you need to refer to it.
- Keep your boxes light and manageable. Be careful not to overload the cartons. If you cannot lift the carton easily, it is too heavy! Keep the weight of a single box to less than 50 pounds.
- Use appropriate cartons when packing. This will go a long way towards ensuring your goods arrive safely. Please note that plastic trash bags are not appropriate cartons under any circumstances.
- Use appropriate padding when packing your boxes. Do not skimp on packing paper or bubble wrap. As general rule of thumb, when in doubt, use more cushion than less.
- Dishes should be packed vertically, in dish barrels. Do not stack your dishes in a box under any circumstances. As a general rule, you should only expect to fit about the equivalent of four place settings in one dish pack. If you have more than that in the box, you have not used enough padding (see Item 5 above).
- Do not pack your fragile items in the same carton as heavy or bulky items.
- Arrange to have gas and electric service, cable service, newspaper deliveries, telephone service, etc. turned off at the origin and turned back on at the destination. Wherever feasible, have these things overlap for a day or so just in case something changes with the move date. Make sure your post office knows where and when to start sending your mail.
- Mark your boxes clearly with the name of the room in which you would like each carton placed. This will greatly speed up the unloading at your new home. You may also wish to make an inventory of what items are in each specific box to help you quickly unpack and find crucial items in your new home.
- Carry your valuables and necessary medications with you. The mover is not responsible for these items.
- When packing, note the contents on the box and designate which room in the new location the box need to go to. Have an “open first” box for each room. For bedrooms this box might contain bed linens, toiletries, bathroom tissues, first aid supplies, etc. For the kitchen, you may want the box to contain the coffee maker and coffee supplies, soft drinks or water, your first night’s dinner dishes and utensils, etc.
- Place all items not to be packed or taken by the mover in a safe and separate place, such as an empty closet or spare bathroom. Items like purses, valuables, plants, pets, etc. Tell the movers that this area is off limits because it contains items you wish to move yourself. Be sure that all the packers and movers know which items are to be packed and moved, and which items are not. Clear communication from everyone is absolutely essential to a smooth move.
- Whenever possible, make alternative arrangements for young children and pets on moving day. It is best when you and the movers can give one another your undivided attention for the entire move. Moving day can also be a bit dangerous for little ones and pets, so it’s est that they be elsewhere if possible.
- Keep your phone service at the origin connected until after the move is completely finished. Your ability to fully communicate with your mover and everyone else can be critical.
We’re up for the challenge!
• Why Should I Use Venture Van Lines?
Because we work with many different moving companies, we are able to negotiate an affordable price based on your moving needs. We will work with you at every stage of the move, from planning, packing, moving, transporting, assembling, and pricing.
• How Far in Advanced Should I Schedule a Move?
In order to ensure a stress-free move, we suggest scheduling your move as far in advanced as possible. We suggest contacting us no later than two weeks in advanced of your desired move date. However, we understand that planning in advanced is not always possible and we will do our best to accommodate our last-minute customers.
• What Are Your Rates?
Our rates are entirely dependent on your needs. You can contact us through e-mail or phone, and one of our representatives will be glad to offer a personalized estimate of your move.
• My Move-In Date Changed. What Should I Do?
We understand that plans and dates may need to be adjusted, and we will always help you figure out a new moving plan on a different day. Please be aware that some changes may impact the price of your move. We recommend contacting us at least two days in advanced of your currently scheduled move.
• What Packing Options Do You Offer?
We will personalize your packing experience based on your needs. We can provide you with boxes and bubble wrap for you to do all the packing yourself, or we can pack for you.
• Is The Cost of Disassembling and Reassembling furniture included in my move?
We make sure to give you a detailed estimate of your move so there are no surprise charges. If you need furniture to be disassembled and/or reassembled, we will include that in your estimate. If you need last-minute assistance disassembling/reassembling furniture not included in your estimate, we will be happy to help. Please be aware that this may impact the price of your move.
• How Can I Schedule a Move?
There are a few ways to schedule a move with us. You can contact us at any time via e-mail or phone.
Moving to a new city or across the country should be an adventure, not a burden. We will offer you professional assistance to relocate almost anywhere in the world at a price you can afford.